The folks at LifeHacker have put together a great post today listing a ton of ideas on what Google Wave could be used for. They asked readers for ideas, and got more than 600 responses.
The list of ideas:
- Education: Increasing Interactivity and Collaborative Learning
- Healthcare: Getting the H1N1 Vaccine Out Faster
- Transportation: Controlling Air Traffic
- Journalism: More Complete and Collaborative News Reporting
- Saving Babies: Protecting and Helping Children
- Creative Pursuits: Collaborative Storytelling
- Family Life: Updating Loved Ones on Health Issues
- Research: Getting Results Faster from Around the World
- Foreign (and Mother-in-Law) Relations: Translating Real-Time
- Fun: Organizing Little League
- Disaster Relief: Saving People Stuck on Rooftops
- Events: Planning a Wedding
- Family Life: Organizing a Busy Schedule
Be sure to read through their full blog entry to see details about each idea. What other ways do you plan use Wave?