I’ve got a bunch of invites to give away today, and I’ll be doing that shortly. First, though, I’m making a special offer. In an effort to get more posts up here on the blog, I’d like to find a few people to write guest posts. If you’d be willing to do that, I’ll give you an invite to Wave!
Here’s how it’ll work:
- I’ll give you the invite.
- You spend a couple days playing around with it.
- You write a blog entry on here about your favorite feature, favorite use for Wave, or something like that. Include screenshots or screencasts as appropriate.
Seems like a fair way to do it. If you don’t have the technical skills to create screenshots/screencasts, or don’t have the writing skills to write a decent blog entry, then please sit this one out; I’ll be giving away a bunch of no-strings-attached invites later this afternoon via our Twitter account.
If this interests you, then leave a comment on this blog entry (not a Tweet) explaining:
- What you think you’d write about. This obviously may change once you get your hands on Wave, but I at least want to see that you’re thinking about it.
- Convince me why you think you can write a quality post (“been blogging for years”, “take screenshots all the time”, etc)
The first five responses that I think are worthy will get the invites. Any random “PLEASE PLEASE I NEED AN INVITE” comments will be removed.
Shortly after this is done and I have the five winners, I’ll open up the remaining invites first-come, first-served on Twitter.
UPDATE: Wow, that was quick! A lot of neat ideas came in. The five winners are the five comments that I’ve enabled below. Congrats to those that won! Free-for-all invite giveaway coming on Twitter in a few minutes…